Three Phase inspections are as follows:
This inspection is performed after trenches or footers have been dug and all metal and pipe casings and/or liners have been put into place, but before pouring concrete.
• All known plan measurements of depth and width of footings are verified.
• All metal- rebars, beams, tension cables, etc.- are inspected for proper placement and connections.
• All known pipe and sleeve measurements are verified for proper placement.
This inspection is performed prior to drywall or other interior wall covering is installed.
• Inspect for defective, warped, missing and misplaced framing members
• Inspect for proper wood grades, placement, span measurement, notching, borings, and truss usage.
• Inspect anchor bolts, fire blocking and truss ties
• Inspect framing fasteners and connectors for proper schedules
• Visually inspect the electrical wires and plumbing installed through the framing system including proper nail stop protection
• Visually check the HVAC rough-ins and duct conditions
• Visually check Air Handler condensation drain and overflow drain lines
• Check exterior walls, sheeting seal, wall penetrations, windows and sealants
• Visually check exterior electrical and lighting fixtures
Final Home Inspection
This inspection is conducted when all construction is complete. This is basically the same inspection we do on all homes new or used. On new homes, it must be coordinated with the builder’s schedule to be sure all systems are complete and ready for occupation. It should be completed before closing with enough time remaining to accomplish any necessary repairs.
It is the final inspection to verify that all Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, and Plumbing systems are installed and operating as intended including, but not limited to:
• Full home inspection meeting or exceeding all requirements of the Standard of Practice as delineated by the California Real Estate Inspection Association (CREIA)
• Inspect the Structure including: Foundation, Grading and Drainage, Roof Covering, Roof Structure and Attic, Walls (interior and exterior), Ceilings and Floors, Doors, Windows, Fireplace/Chimney, Porches, Decks, Driveways, Carports
• Inspect Electrical Systems including: Service Entrance & Panels, Branch Circuits, Outlets, Switches, Fixtures, Disconnects, GFCI’s
• Inspect Heating, Venting and Air Conditioning Systems, Ducts
• Inspect Water Supply System, Fixtures, Drains, Wastes Vents, and Water Heating Equipment.
• Inspect built-in Appliances, and other Optional Systems
The “final” inspection is the type of inspections that is done when we are asked to do an “inspection”. We can only tell you what we can see, touch, or test. We cannot see through concrete or walls. When you buy a completed house, whether “New” or “Used”, this is the only type inspection that can be accomplished without destruction of the media (drywall, concrete, etc.) that obstructs our vision.
Interested in Scheduling a Phase Inspection? Call Sacramento Inspection LLC 877-424-8289
Click The Links Below To Get Your Inspection Cost.
Your inspection cost is flexible. We can customize your package to fit your specific inspection and budget needs from $395 – $1695. Click Below We let our clients decide what services they would like to include based on their circumstances.
- 0 to 1500 SQ/FT $1295
- 1501 – 3000 SQ/FT $1495
- 3001 – 5500 SQ/FT $1695
- 0 – 1500 SQ/FT $995
- 1501 – 3000 SQ/FT $1095
- 3001 – 5500 SQ/FT $1195
- 0 – 1500 SQ/FT $795
- 1501 – 3000 SQ/FT $895
- 3001 – 5500 SQ/FT 995
- 0 – 1500 SQ/FT $595
- 1501 – 3000 SQ/FT $695
- 3001 – 5500 SQ/FT $795
- 0 -1500 SQ/FT $395
- 1501 – 3000 SQ/FT $495
- 3001 – 5500 SQ/FT $595
How much does a home inspection cost? “How Much Do You Charge?” This is often the first question prospective home buyers ask a home inspector. About home inspection fees.. Home inspection cost . While some inspection services quote a normal fee range, home inspection cost will depend on many factors. Home Inspection Services; Facts about the house and Guidelines to be followed by the Sacramento inspector.
Find out how much a home inspection should cost. Get average inspection costs and information for a home inspection. With the recent housing market slump, some inspectors may offer a cheap inspection. Cost of a Home Inspection can vary – Get Prices and Estimates. Complete description of house inspections in Sacramento, CA including a description of what a house inspection is, what should it cost and why you should have one completed when you purchase Home.
Home Inspection cost in Sacramento, CA.
If Your Thinking About Buying A Bank Owned Home Schedule Your Inspection Today! Call 877-424-8289 It Could Save You And Your Family Tens Of Thousands Of Dollars In Unanticipated Repairs
Buying A Bank Owned Home
To Schedule Your Sacramento Home Inspection.
Buying a bank owned home
Many owners of homes that go into foreclosure have been struggling financially for years, which usually means that the bank owned home has not received needed repairs or general home maintenance for a while. Some homeowners who lose their property to a bank frequently damage the property. So be prepared to do renovations and repairs after buying a bank owned home. Hire a certified home inspector to give you a written report of deficiencies and contact reputable local contractors for repair costs before the close of escrow. Budget that number into your purchase price of any bank owned home you consider making an offer on. Repair costs can be used later in your negotiation when buying a bank owned home.
Call 877-424-8289 If You’re Buying A Bank Owned Home
Buying a bank owned home
Getting A Sacramento Home Inspection Puts You in a Better Position to Negotiate Repairs and Expenses Prior to Closing…
Why should you pay for these repairs? By having a qualified and experienced Sacramento home inspector evaluating your Sacramento home, it allows us to provide you with a detailed checklist of items that could cost you a fortune in repairs. By having this information prior to closing, you’re in a better position to negotiate the price of the house, or you may simply want to have the repairs made at the sellers expense prior to purchasing any Sacramento Residential Properties.
Accurate information provided to you about the property assists you in making an informed and educated purchase.